- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700271
- Date: January Wednesday 27th
- Listed: December 14, 2015 8:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Mary Gormandy White
In order to protect your organization against unionization, it is necessary to provide a strong organizational culture training characterized by open communication where employees feel valued, listened to and appreciated, as well as one where compensation is internally and externally equitable.
Attendees will learn about the key issues within organizations that need to be addressed to reduce their vulnerability to unionization. Factors that lead to employees deciding that it is in their best interest to bring in a third party (a union) in order to represent them to their employers will be discussed in this webinar, providing information that will allow participants to identify key areas within their own companies that may need to be addressed to have a strong organisational culture.
Why Should You Attend:
Participants will be able to identify and recognize key factors like unfair labor practice that put their companies at risk of unionizing. They will also learn best practices to protect their companies against unionization, along with key terminology and leadership skills training to learn prevention strategies.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Key factors of a union organizing process, including primary reasons that employees would seek out union representation, such as issues associated with the leadership skills, management/leadership styles, pay, compensation/benefits and more
• Clarification of the role effective leadership plays in protecting the organization from unionization
• Best practices to protect an organization against unionization
• Key supervisory/leadership skills and management practices that will reduce vulnerability to unionization
• How to avoid common ‘unfair labor practice’ allegations
• Detailed explanation of behaviors supervisors must avoid if employees do start to talk about union organization using the TIPS (threaten, interrogate, promise, spy) strategy
• How to identify and recognize key factors that put your companies at risk of unionizing
• Discover best practices/strategies for remaining union–free
Who Will Benefit:
• Business Owners
• HR Professionals
• Training Managers
• Risk Management Professionals
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700271
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Cleaning Validations Using Extraction Techniques – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Health And Safety: Controlling Contractors – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Identify and Handle Difficult People – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Sexual Harassment: Awareness, Prevention and Addressing for Managers and Employees – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Food Import Detections and Seizures: The Current and Future Legal and Regulatory Environment – By Compliance Global Inc.