How to Respond to an FDA Investigation: What happens when the FDA threatens to shut you? – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://complianceglobal.us/product/700204/DrewBarnholtz/respond-to-an-fda-investigation/1
- Date: January Thursday 7th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 1:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FDA investigations can lead to observations requiring remediation, disruption of your business, loss of revenue and enforcement actions up to and including having your plant shutdown.
Come learn from someone who’s “been there and done that” having gone through an intense FDA investigation with a global manufacturer of durable medical equipment that resulted in the imposition of a Consent Decree and plant shutdown.
Take-away will include practical tips on how to interact with the FDA and create sustainable corrective actions.
Why Should You Attend:
How would you respond to an FDA investigation? It could be a FDA 483 letter, a warning letter, or a Consent Decree, all of which will impact revenue loss & how you carry on your business while under investigation.
Drew Barnholtz has “been there, done that” when it comes to the FDA investigation and Consent Decree process. Learn first-hand of his experience and how his company survived the ordeal.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
What a company should do if the FDA shows up unannounced
How a company should respond to 483 observations or a warning letter
The affect an FDA investigation can have on a company
The basic concepts that should be employed by everyone regulated by the FDA
How a company can prepare for situations like the this
Learn how a company can balance the need to prepare for a potential FDA investigation or enforcement action and still run a profitable business.
Who Will Benefit:
Quality Affairs Personnel
Regulatory Affairs Personnel
General Counsel/Legal Professionals
Supply Chain Professionals
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700204
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Payroll Benchmarking and Metrics Tips – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Why Manners Don’t Matter in the Workplace – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Medical Device Export Approvals and Certificates in compliance with FDA regulations – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Webinar on Avoiding the Legal Pitfalls from Screening Applicants – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Seeking Civility? Understanding and Eradicating Workplace Bullying – By Compliance Global Inc.