- URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/055b38d3c3e596d0d746f627e8486654
- Date: April 10, 2019
- Listed: April 1, 2019 5:05 am
- Expires: 10 days, 8 hours
Traditionally, securing your email server with TLS/SSL requires you to purchase an SSL certificate from a CA, which can cost you hundreds of dollars. Let’s Encrypt is a free, open and automated certificate authority, which can now be integrated with Xeams.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
1. The benefits of using SSL/TLS in Xeams.
2. Creating new certificate using Xeams admin console.
3. How to configure Xeams to use a certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
4. How to automatically renew the certificate without human interaction.
5. New features in the upcoming version of Xeams.
Followed by a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: March 28, 2019
Other items listed by email@example.com
- No other ads by this poster found.