- URL: http://tlevents.ticketleap.com/ppc/
- Date: 2011-12-08 12:00:00 EST
- Listed: December 5, 2011 11:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The way people learn about events, search for events and ultimately purchase tickets for events, has increasingly become more reliant on the Internet over the years. Paid Search (PPC) is one of the channels online that can be a powerful promotional tool.
Join Crystal Anderson, who spearheads the Paid Search division at SEER Interactive, to learn how you can promote your events through PPC. Weâ€™ll cover topics such as:
* How to use PPC platforms like Adwords and Facebook to promote your events
* What tools you should use to get started
* How Search and Display campaigns can be effective
* How Remarketing can help increase awareness of events
About Crystal Anderson
Over the past 6 years, Crystal Anderson has focused on using PPC as a means to drive leads and sales for various businesses. She has managed global PPC accounts across multiple PPC platforms with budgets ranging from a few thousand dollars to six figures monthly. She also has experience in Media Buying and SEO.
Prior to SEER Interactive, Crystal Anderson was the VP of Business Development at an International Media Agency headquartered in Towson, MD. You can follow Crystal on Twitter (@CrystalA) for more tips on PPC.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Transforming Feedback into Profits
- How to Really Start Your Own Business
- Photo Editing For Home Stagers
- Success With Real Estate Online Auctions