- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700263
- Date: January Tuesday 5th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 1:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Grant Schneider
This webinar will provide HR professional development training to speak the language of business and produce results for the organization.
This HR professional training will enable the participants to become proactive members of the management team. They will learn how to align HR programs with operations, marketing, finance, and sales and contribute to the organization’s business goal setting.
The webinar will discuss the use of data base metrics for human resources and people processes that can measure the value created by functions and processes in HR. Also, understanding not how to justify an HR program but to measure whether that program is delivering value.
In short, we will discuss the paradigm shift from administration to creating business performance improvement.
Why Should You Attend:
To be viewed as a leader, HR professionals must thoroughly understand their company’s business objectives, financial metrics, goals and objectives and align their people practices.
For years, HR has discussed getting a seat at the table. The reason that many don’t have that seat is that they do not add value to the organization. True, they may prevent problems but they are not proactive business partners and success builders. This is perhaps why CEOs have come from finance and marketing but rarely from HR.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
In order to be a valued business partner you must understand the language of business and how to work with the management team ON the business rather that getting bogged down in administrative details.
• Understanding the company vision and mission
• Understanding the business goals
• Speaking the language of business
• Using business based metrics in HR Decisions
• ROI training to develop budgets
Who Will Benefit:
• HR Professionals
• Senior Vice Presidents
• Vice Presidents
• Executive Directors
• Managing Directors
• Regional Vice Presidents
• Area Supervisors
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700263
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Accurate Overtime Calculations under the Fair Labour Standards Act – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Madonna Versus Bruce Springsteen, Handling Change with Effective Communication. – By Compliance Global Inc.
- FDA Regulations & New Legislation for Marketing Cosmetics the U.S – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Ethics for In-House Attorneys – By Compliance Global Inc.
- How to Transform your Managers at all Levels in to Leaders by Getting them to Adopt a Few Key Principles of Effective Leaders in Order to Improve Performance and Profitability – By Compliance Global Inc.