- URL: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/380025689995166978
- Date: Thursday, December 7th
- Listed: December 6, 2017 9:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
As early readers are provided high quality literacy instruction and intervention as part of a Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS), some students may still struggle to make adequate gains.
In this webinar, educators will learn how to use guiding questions to identify strengths and challenges of these students and plan for the next steps to accelerate literacy growth.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: December 6, 2017
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar: Empower Children to Overcome Language Barriers
- Webinar: Shared Reading: Use ‘Big Books’ and ‘Poems’ to Build the Bridge to Independent Reading
- Webinar: Literacy Data Dialogues: Focusing on the Process of Increasing Individual Student Literacy Growth (Part 2)
- Webinar: Literacy Data Dialogues: Focusing on the Process of Increasing Individual Student Literacy Growth (Part 1)
- Webinar: Educational Leadership: A Focus on the “Right Work” of the Principalship