- URL: http://complianceonline.com/ecommerce/control/trainingFocus/~product_id=701809?channel=webinarbase
- Date: 2011-02-08 14:00:00 EST
- Listed: December 2, 2010 1:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Why Should You Attend:
When International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) come into effect January 1, 2015, public companies will have to change how they account for investments on their financial statements. Companies will be expected to assign a fair value to financial instruments, but with so many choices for assigning a value, just exactly how do you do it?
This hands-on workshop will provide you with some easy-to-follow guidelines that will help you in complying with these new demands.
Accreditation – NASBA
CPE Credits – 1 CPE credit
Program level â€“ Basic/Intermediate
Program prerequisites â€“ NONE
Advance preparation â€“ NONE
Instructional Method: Group â€“ Live
Note: Use This PromoCode( 108530 ) To Get 10% Discount valid till Dec 20th.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceOnline
- Member Since: December 1, 2010
Other items listed by ComplianceOnline
- Auditing Physician Contracts Under the New 2016 Stark Rules
- How to transfer QC procedures for commercial products in pharma industry – ICH and USP guidelines
- How Comprehensive is your BSA Training
- Dealing With Harassment in the Workplace
- Health care Reform: Pain or gain for Employers?