- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501257LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/11/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 1:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
It will cover the concepts associated with transferring the scientific technology needed to manufacture the product, processes to ensure the receiving manufacturing facility is ready for the product and tools and templates to help capture the knowledge.
Why Should you attend:
However execution of that transfer is complex involving the interactions of many disciplines across an organization. It depends both on the careful development, management, and transfer of technical and business knowledge along with the development of steps to define the formal transfer of that knowledge from R&D documents and systems to commercial manufacturing documents and systems.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The importance of technology transfer
The use of a technical review system to update and review technology knowledge obtained during drug product development
Who Will Benefit:
Senior quality managers
Steven Laurenz Chemical Engineering M.S. – Michigan State University Expertise: Over 25 years of technical leadership experience in product development, process development, technology transfer, and process optimization.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corrective and Preventive Action Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- How to Create a Medical Software Development File – ISO 62304
- Architect and Implement Solution 2019
- Webinar on What Sample Size Do I Need
- How to Implement MDSAP-Requirements into your ISO 13485