- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=660648120
- Date: 2011-03-15 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: March 3, 2011 8:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
American Expressâ€™ commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace has lead to their successful implementation of employee networks that are empowered to be a resource to employees, the business and the community.
Join us for a complimentary webinar, where you will learn how American Express is focused on the development of their employee network leadership teams and how they are enabling employee networks to:
â€¢ Design and implement initiatives that create a diverse and inclusive culture and deepen employee engagement
â€¢ Attract, develop, advance and retain top talent
â€¢ Partner with the business to drive results with key customer segments
Employee networks at American Express focus on how to develop and enable networks to be a resource to your organization.
About the presenter:
Connie Schan is the Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion at American Express and is responsible for advancing and deploying the Global Diversity & Inclusion strategy and providing global oversight for the Employee Networks.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Linkageâ€™s Fall Leadership Webinar Series
- Three Tools to Help You Think Better (A Sneak Peak)
- How to Develop Your Charisma as a Leader
- Get Better Results Today: Creating a Culture of Collaboration
- How to Improve Employee Engagement and Performance by Understanding the Way the Brain Works