- URL: http://informationmapping.com/us/resources/events
- Listed: August 16, 2012 12:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Information Mapping method has stood the test of time. Organizations in all sectors have long relied on it as the internationally accepted standard for designing and developing policies and procedures and other business communications. Today, a new cadre of writers faced with the challenges of developing content for CMSs and other documentation-related technologies are adopting the Method, recognizing that its principles are essential to their success.
In this session, using real-world examples, we demonstrate how the Information Mapping method can be applied to design effective content standards and model documents and templates that support users and improve organizational performance.
Date: August 21, 2012 at 2PM Eastern Time.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Information Mapping US
- Member Since: August 16, 2012
Other items listed by Information Mapping US
- Getting Compliance Documentation Under Control
- Writing in Plain Language
- Information Mapping: What Is It? How Can It Help Me?