- URL: http://www3.linkageinc.com/forms/webinar_register.aspx?mkt=webinar040611HalleyBock
- Date: 2011-04-06 14:00:00 EST
- Listed: March 29, 2011 8:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Employee engagement is a leading indicator of financial performance. Research shows that a highly engaged workforce often translates to increased productivity, better revenue and higher profits. As a result, what was once viewed as a â€œsoftâ€ skill is now recognized as an essential strategy and skill set required for organizational success. Unfortunately, most companies donâ€™t know how to â€œdoâ€ engagement.
Join us for a complimentary webinar where we will examine the critical role of conversations in building effective cultures and learn seven principles that can be immediately applied to improve engagement.
Halley Bock is the President & CEO of Fierce, Inc. Her company helps clients worldwide develop leaders, transform cultures, and create authentic, energizing and rewarding connections with colleagues and customers through skillful conversations.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Ordinary Greatness: The Simple Way to Recognize Your Teamâ€™s Talent
- Linking Leadership Development to Bottom Line Results: A How To Guide
- We’ve Measured Engagement…Now What?
- Leading Diversity Summit
- From Discounting Disabilities to Accepting Differences