- URL: http://vipdesk.wufoo.com/forms/september-15-social-media-webinar/
- Date: 2010-09-15 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: September 9, 2010 4:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
â€¢Liat Myers, Director of Social Media with VIPdesk
â€¢Mary Naylor, CEO of VIPdesk
Space is limited, reserve your seat online at http://vipdesk.wufoo.com/forms/september-15-social-media-webinar/.
As customers increasingly turn to social media tools including Twitter and Facebook as primary forms of communication, they expect the brands that they do business with to have an online presence as well. Social media is becoming a necessary tool for customer engagement, however the role of social media in the enterprise is not cut and dried. For many companies, this is uncharted territory.
Learn how to incorporate social media into a corporate customer service arsenal via an upcoming webinar, “How to Integrate Social Media Into Your Contact Center”. This Webinar, presented by Mary Naylor, CEO of VIPdesk and Liat Myers, Director of Social Media with VIPdesk, will be held on Wednesday, September 15 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
This complimentary, hour-long Webinar will show how to bridge the gap between social media and customer service through integration of social media into the customer contact center. Mary and Liat will discuss the role of the customer contact center in social media management, and review best practices, tools and tips for adding social media to the customer communication arsenal and incorporation into the contact center.
This Webinar will cover the following:
â€¢The importance of integrating social media into overall customer service strategy
â€¢How social media can be used to supplement current customer communication channels
â€¢The role the customer contact center plays in social media implementation
â€¢Best practices, tools, and tips for incorporating social media into your contact center
Space in this informational Webinar is limited to the first 100 registrants, so reserve your seat today!
For more information, email email@example.com or call 703-837-3507.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: vipdesk
- Member Since: July 20, 2010
Other items listed by vipdesk
- What Do Affluent Consumers Want from their Loyalty Programs?
- The Customer Contact Center: Your Branding Moment of Truth
- Social Customer Care: Strategy, Tools and ROI
- See How Quicken Loans Uses Social Media to Strengthen Customer Relationships
- How Luxury Brands Can Reinvent the Customer Experience