- URL: https://swrt.worktankseattle.com/webcast/5340/preview.aspx
- Date: 2010-09-30 10:00:00 PST
- Listed: September 17, 2010 9:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Date: September 30, 2010
Event Start Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (UTC – 8 hours)
Duration: 1 hour
For this FREE webinar, we’ve lined up an expert to give you an overview of what to expect when advertising on Bing using adCenter, plus tips to help you hit the ground running as you set up search, content, and mobile advertising. Our expert will delve into bidding and budgeting best practices, keyword selection and copywriting techniques, and steps you can take to make your ads relevant and visible to your target audience.
Paid search beginners are welcome, as well as seasoned experts. A question-and-answer session with our expert is included.
Eileen Demetrio, Service Program Manager, Microsoft
Befor joining Microsoft in 2005, Eileen spent 7 years as Operations Manager for a Seattle advertising agency focusing on print and event marketing. For the past three years, she has been managing service programs for small business advertisers â€” providing customized assistance with their adCenter account and online marketing strategy. She is a graduate of Seattle University and calls the Pacific Northwest home.
Michael Mostert, Small Business Vertical Specialist, Microsoft
Michael started Microsoft in 2008 as a Search Account Manager with clients such as eBay, Expedia, and Sears. He is currently taken a new role as a vertical analyst where he is focusing his time on small business advertisers.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Home Buying Basics
- The Secret to Closing More Sales
- How to Generate Leads with Repurposed Content
- Competing in the Cloud: Microsoft vs. Google and Why It Matters to Your SMB Business
- How to Get Your Kids/Teen Fiction Published