- URL: https://www.intrinsic-id.com/iot-devices-can-kill-and-what-chip-makers-need-to-do-now-webinar?utm_source=webinarbase&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=wb.2019.01&utm_content=organic.post
- Date: January 23, 2019
- Listed: December 26, 2018 4:43 pm
- Expires: 5 days, 5 hours
IoT devices are at growing risk – smart home appliances, vehicles and medical devices are hacked every day. Connected products are vulnerable to physical probing, network interception, reverse engineering and other attack vectors. As hackers become more clever, security solutions must be a few steps ahead. Robust remediation starts with unclonable identities for the MCU and connectivity chip at the core of an IoT product. Traditional security implementations are burdened with additional components, increased complexity, greater costs and longer time to market. By contrast, Intrinsic ID’s SRAM PUF solutions deliver a hardware root of trust with stronger security at a more attractive ROI.
During our webinar we will cover:
– Why a Root of Trust is critical for securing connected devices
– How Intrinsic ID’s patented SRAM PUF powers vital use cases such as key management and device authentication
– How SRAM PUF protects against cloning, counterfeiting and IP theft
Register today to discover how SRAM PUF delivers the security that today’s IoT demands.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: November 30, 2018