- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501181LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Mar_2017_SEO
- Date: 03/01/2017
- Listed: January 16, 2017 9:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Any company that submits IRS Forms 1099 to the IRS can possibly benefit from using the IRS Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) Matching program. The program is a free service included in IRS e-services. Any authorized person can access e-services and submit payees for the matching process.
Why should you Attend:
If you are your company prepare Forms 1099 and send the IRS, you may benefit from the IRS TIN Matching Program. The major benefits of the program is that it allows you to into the name and Taxpayer Identification Number into the IRS e-services TIN Matching Program and the IRS will notify you if the name and number you submitted matches.
Areas Covered in the Session:
What is IRS e-services.
How to apply to use IRS e-services.
What is TIN Matching
When to use IRS TIN Matching.
Advantages of IRS TIN Matching
What are IRS “B” Notices
Potential IRS Penalties
Who Will Benefit:
CPA and staff
EA and staff
Attorneys and staff
Accounting Department Staff
Controller and Staff
Staff responsible for preparing Forms 1099
Greta Hicks is a former IRS Revenue Agent and Regional Training Coordinator. After a time as tax manager for Ernst & Young, Greta started her own business and for 34 years her CPA practice has been limited to representing persons who have IRS problems.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- FDA-Regulated Environment Development Team – 2017
- Medical Devices for Risk Management Techniques 2017
- Best Mastering Excel Formulas and Functions 2019
- How FDA Trains its Investigators to Review CAPA – 2017
- Webinar on Accelerated Aging Product Testing