ISO 13485 2016–Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes – By AtoZ Compliance.
- URL: http://bit.ly/1TKnkQf
- Date: April 12th Tuesday
- Listed: March 15, 2016 11:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: José Mora
Key Take Away:
Learn how Medical device designers and manufacturers can follow ISO 13485 2016 to maintain their Quality Management System training (QMS) processes in a state of control, via controlled documents and objective evidence in the form of record keeping requirements.
All life science businesses are required to maintain their Quality Management System training (QMS) processes in a state of control, via controlled documents and objective evidence in the form of record keeping requirements.
Medical device designers and manufacturers are required to follow ISO 13485 training, and will be expected to implement the 2016 revision changes. They will have the additional responsibility to ensure that each and every step of the manufacturing process is controlled by work instructions, SOP training, set-up instructions, equipment maintenance, and support functions, and that evidence of this work is maintained by controlled records.
The webinar will first present the key differences between ISO 13485 2016 versus ISO 13485 2003.
Next, the speaker will provide an overview of the updated standard.
Why Should You Attend:
The changes to this standard will have profound implications to how Quality Management Systems (QMSs) interact internally and between different supply chain agents.
It would be a major oversight to think of these changes as anything but a game-changer in terms of expectations and requirements.
Rather than wait to be surprised by unexpected requirements, or to implement them haphazardly, it is better to understand what is coming and begin to plan for the changes that will permeate throughout all areas of your organization’s quality processes.
This webinar is an overview of the coming changes and their implications.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• ISO 13485 2016 versus ISO 13485 2003
Overview of ISO 13485 2016:
• Systemic Requirements
• Management Requirements
• Resource Requirements
• Realization Requirements
• Remedial Requirements
Changes to ISO 13485 2016, although allowing more flexibility, introduces significant, comprehensive, and systemic changes involving the following areas:
• Regulatory requirements
• Risk-based approach
• Medical device file
• Record keeping
• Product realization
• User training
• Design and development
• Process validation guidance
• Delivery of nonconforming product improvement
Who Will Benefit:
Managers, Supervisors, Directors, and Vice-Presidents in the areas of:
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Design Assurance
• Quality Assurance
• Document Control
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/1TKnkQf
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: December 15, 2015
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Laboratory Accreditation: Getting there is just the beginning – By AtoZ Compliance.
- SUCCESSFUL LEADER-MANAGER TRANSITIONS: How to Improve Productivity, Lower Costs, and Make Transitions More Effective – By AtoZ Compliance.
- How to maintain 100% OSHA Compliance – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Sterile Filtration of Pharmaceutical Products – What you need to know to meet Validation and Regulatory Requirements – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Best practices for effective Cleaning Validation – By AtoZ Compliance.