- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501363LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Aug_2017_SEO
- Date: 2017-08-17
- Listed: June 13, 2017 9:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The US FDA expects that as part of a product development Design Control Program risk management will be conducted. FDA recommends using ISO 14971 as a guide and has accepted it as a recognized standard.
Why should you Attend:
FDA expects that as part of a product development program risk management will be conducted. FDA recommends using ISO 14971 as a guide and has accepted it as a recognized standard. Hazard Analysis is the most powerful of the risk management tools described in ISO 14971 but it is very confusing. Many new concepts are introduced.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Explanation of Hazard Analysis terms
Hazard analysis Process explanation using a template
Examples of terms will be given
Hazard analysis examples will be covered step by step
Who Will Benefit:
Edwin Waldbusser is a consultant retired from industry after 20 years in management of development of medical devices (5 patents). He has been consulting in the US and internationally in the areas of design control, risk analysis and software validation for the past 8 years. Mr. Waldbusser has a BS in Mechanical Engineering and an MBA. He is a Lloyds of London certified ISO 9000 Lead Auditor and a member of the Thomson Reuters Expert Witness network.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Achieving Compliance Excellence – 2017
- How to Manage an effective FDA Inspection
- Analytical Materials used in Microbiology Laboratories to control the quality
- Webinar on Logistics Channel Incoterms Standards
- Tricks To Get The [Most Out] Of Your Device Master Records