- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501194LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Mar_2017_SEO
- Date: 03/13/2017
- Listed: January 16, 2017 9:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This presentation will help you become acquainted with the latest information regarding IFRS for companies in the resource sector.
Why should you Attend:
Extractive industries, involved in the search for mineral resources, including oil, gas, minerals, and similar non-regenerative resources, have unique accounting and reporting issues, particularly in regards to the evaluation of assets, revenues and expenditures.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Why the accounting for this sector is different
How resource assets are evaluated
Special rules for measuring revenues and expenditures
How revaluation rules apply to the Oil, Gas, and Mining industries
Other specific requirements of IFRS 6
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone involved in the SOX compliance process
Mike Morley A Certified Public Accountant, business author Mike Morley is an entertaining and informative speaker and a recognized authority in the field of finance.
Mike offers various training programs, such as IFRS, SOX, and Financial Statement Analysis that focus on providing continuing education opportunities for finance and accounting professionals.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Webianr on Materials Selection for Radiation Sterilized Medical Products
- OneNote 2016 – Bringing Order to your Digital Chaos
- How to Meet FDA QSR and ISO 13485 Requirements – 2017
- FDA Policy and Goals Regarding the 483 Response – 2017
- Tools for Human Error Reduction – 2017