- URL: https://www.netcomlearning.com/webinars/9643/IT-Pros-What-New-in-Windows-Server-2019-training.html?WebinarID=723&advid=1319
- Date: April 04, 2019
- Listed: March 26, 2019 3:47 am
- Expires: 4 days, 7 hours
As Microsoft drops another major release of Windows Server, we invite you to dive in with us on “What’s New in Windows Server 2019”.
Our session will be a quick but compelling journey through the newest features and updated capabilities in the latest release of Windows Server. We will explore the new features, from the new capabilities to Hybrid Azure to HCI and Security Improvements. By the end of this interactive session, you’ll be armed with knowledge about what’s new and what’s changed in this release of Windows Server 2019.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: March 26, 2019
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel
- Ethical Hacking: Enumeration
- Angular Architecture: Planning, Organizing and Structuring
- Machine Learning & AI Foundations: A Guide to Predictive Modeling
- Microsoft Word Essentials: Tips and Tricks for Better Productivity