- URL: https://www.bmgi.com/webinars
- Date: 2010-11-17 12:00:00 EST
- Listed: September 10, 2010 2:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
As innovation expert and Harvard Business School Professor Clayton Christensen pointedly notes, â€œcustomers donâ€™t buy products and services, they hire them to do a job.â€ Understanding that jobâ€”the â€œJob-to-be-done,â€ is at the core of our ability to successfully innovate. During this must-experience webinar, you will learn how to identify Jobs-to-be-done and when to use that information to guide your innovation and problem solving efforts.
For every JTBD, customers use a set of solution neutral criteria to choose solutions. These are called Outcome Expectations or Hiring Criteria. By systematically uncovering the solution neutral Outcome expectations, innovators can create unmatched competitive advantage.
Specifically, you will learn:
– The principles behind the Job-to-be-done (JTBD).
– The structure of JTBD.
– How to uncover the JTBD.
– How to use the JTBD to develop your innovation and problem solving strategy.
– The structure of Outcome expectations and how to extract them for a given JTBD.
– How to segment your market using JTBD and Outcome expectation techniques.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JRHall
- Member Since: September 1, 2010
Other items listed by JRHall
- Lean Accounting 101: What You Need to Know
- Group versus Individual: Why Two Heads Arenâ€™t Always Better Than One
- Beyond Value Stream Mapping: Customer Job Mapping
- RESPECT: The Golden Rule of Effective Change Management
- Better Mapping: Moving from Value Stream to Customer Job Mapping