- URL: http://ux.training/ux-training/courses-journey-mapping.php
- Date: June 13-15, 2017
- Listed: June 6, 2017 7:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
UX.Training, a Houston-based user experience training company, will host an online training course which takes a detailed look at journey mapping for improved customer experiences. The interactive, nine-hour course will take place over three days, Tuesday, June 13 through Thursday, June 15 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. CT. Cost is $1,450 per participant and includes training materials.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
· Systematically evaluate multi-channel, multi-device experiences with logic and empathy.
· Identify gaps in content and functionality, key touchpoints, critical moments, and opportunities for innovation based on user needs and data.
· Uncover user needs and desires that transform experiences.
· Develop financial and non-financial metrics by which to measure innovation.
· Evaluate and prioritize innovations based on Normal Modes’ 4-Step Innovation Valuation Method.
· Gather qualitative (descriptions/narratives/anecdotes) and quantitative (numbers) data that support the story.
· Use tools and templates for leading internal experience mapping workshops and delivering high-quality final journey maps.
This training session is designed for marketing professionals who want to learn how to conduct journey mapping exercises, and is particularly useful for anyone responsible for digital strategy, user design, marketing communication, brand engagement and product strategy.