- URL: http://www.globalcompliancepanel.com/control/globalseminars/~product_id=900818SEMINAR?channel=mailer&camp=Seminar&AdGroup=webinarbase_March_2017_SEO
- Date: March 16th & 17th, 2017
- Listed: January 16, 2017 11:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Inspire and influence your team members to achieve your goals as a team!
Managers who will be promoted are the ones who not only manage efficiently but also lead their teams effectively. Learn how to work in a horizontal mode of operation.. apply a consistent theory in leading your team.. and teach critical leadership skills to members of your team, so each and every one of them can lead the team in your absence.
Why should you attend?
Would you like to learn more about the differences between leading and managing?
What about understanding how to more clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team?
How about being able to better target your team’s efforts?
Would you like your team to improve performance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team member’s and team’s performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is!
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
• Know when to manage and when to lead your team
• Clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team
• Identify your market’s needs to better target your team’s efforts
• Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
• Develop a high-performance team
• Use effective communication to motivate and coach
Areas Covered in the Session:
What We Will Address
• Understanding leadership style and the situation
• Integrating your leadership and managerial roles
• Examining the leader’s role as motivator and coach and in high-performance teams
• Distinguishing the three team types
• Exploring the principles that make teams work
• Differentiating team content and process
• Diagnosing work-teams: a work-team simulation
Who will benefit:
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Day 1 Schedule
Defining and Discovering Leadership: What Leadership Really Is, Putting Leadership to Work
Visionary Leadership: Developing A Team’s Vision, Mission and Ground Rules
Understanding Your Leadership Style
Merging Your Leadership Style With Your Team Member’s Ability to Follow To Achieve Outstanding Team Performance
Q & A
Day 2 Schedule
Merging Individual and Team Motivation
Effective Coaching: Performance Conversations That Get Results
Taking Your Team-Building To a New Level From Forming, Norming and Storming to Performing
Your Manager’s Action Plan – Making Leadership and Team-Building Work to Achieve Even Greater Results!
Q & A
Founder and President, Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice toCustomer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers and team leaders improve performance.
He has appeared hundreds of times on radio and television interview programs to discuss mergers and acquisitions (how to manage and survive them), project management, sales, customer service, effective workplace communication, management, handling rapid personal and organizational change and other topical business issues. He has served or is currently serving as a board member of the International Association of Facilitators, Sales and Marketing Executives International, American Management Association, American Society of Training and Development, Institute of Management Consultants, American Society of Association Executives, Meeting Professionals International and National Speakers Association. Chris is an award-winning Toastmaster’s International Competition speaker. He recently participated in the Fortune 500 Annual Management Forum as a speaker, panelist and workshop leader.
Chris has distinguished himself pro
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: globalcompliancepanel
- Member Since: November 20, 2011
Other items listed by globalcompliancepanel
- The DHF, Technical File and Design Dossier – Similarities, Differences and the Future 2017
- Common Frauds: Creating and Improving Anti-Fraud Controls for Businesses 2017
- Introduction to Industrial Statistics 2017
- Why is FDA at my facility, and what do I do during an inspection 2017
- Best Practices for Applying ISO14971 and IEC62304 in Zurich