- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=668601763
- Date: 2011-02-17 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: February 7, 2011 9:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In recent years, social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, and blogs have radically changed the way people communicate with one another. People are now able to communicate with each other instantly, without regard to geographic boundaries. We know that communication is a key part of successful change management. In fact, successful change initiatives involve 70% more communication than failed initiatives.
Join us as we examine some of the key principles of social media, as seen in strategies adopted by major corporations, and consider how these might benefit your organization during times of great change.
About the presenters:
Nina Coil is Director of Product Development with more than fifteen years’ experience designing and facilitating learning programs for leaders at all levels. She specializes in creative train-the-trainer certification programs, and in the topics of change and transition.
Seth Resler is the Marketing Campaign Manager for Linkage, where he spearheads the companyâ€™s social media initiatives. He has also helped numerous clients design and implement social media strategies.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- How to Make Good Leaders Great
- Leading Diversity Summit
- We’ve Measured Engagement…Now What?
- From Discounting Disabilities to Accepting Differences
- How to Improve Employee Engagement and Performance by Understanding the Way the Brain Works