- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=669334790
- Date: 2010-09-16 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: September 3, 2010 9:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Leadership development (LD) plays a critical role in any organization and has both short- and long-term implications. The short-term implications focus on business results today, while the long-term focus on building a robust business pipeline that is sustainable. Most companies believe in leadership development, but many struggle with measuring it and conveying intangible skills in concrete terms. Others miss the mark when identifying needs and gaps in the existing leadership development systemsâ€”making it difficult to ensure that the current initiatives achieve the desired business results.
Join us for an informative, practical webinar which will focus on bridging the gap between tangible (dollar business terms) and the critical, intangible role of leadership development within your company.
Attendees will learn how to:
â€¢Measure the impact that your most critical LD initiatives are having on your organizationâ€™s bottom line
â€¢Assess leadership development needs and gaps within your organization
â€¢Create a sustainable measurement system for LD to enable continuous improvement
â€¢Build a business case for leadership development within your organization
About the presenter:
Jill Maver Ihsanullah, Ph.D. is the Chief Architect of Linkage’s Return on Leadership Development (ROLD) practice. An industrial/organizational psychologist with over twenty years of consulting experience, Jill is an expert in assessment and measurement. Earlier in her career, she served as the director of one of Linkage’s most successful consulting groups, where her work focused on leadership and large-scale organizational change.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Risk Taking and Success for Women in Business
- Improving Engagement through Skillful Conversation
- Get Better Results Today: Creating a Culture of Collaboration
- Ready, Set, Success: Creating a Leadership Development System That Works
- How to Make Good Leaders Great