- URL: http://smallbusinesswebcast.com
- Date: 2011-05-18 11:00:00 PST
- Listed: April 11, 2011 8:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In this Webcast, CPA John Huddleston will explain LLCs and S Corporations, C Corporations and how they can help reduce your tax obligations, as well as other factors to consider to determine the best structure for your small business. The webcast uses specific examples of tax reduction and breaks down a much misunderstood topic into plain language you can understand.
Seattle CPA John Huddleston has a Law degree and Masters in Tax Law, both from the University of Washington Law School. He has several years experience helping small business owners with tax preparation and tax reduction strategies.
This is a Webcast!
Register for free at: http://smallbusinesswebcast.com
All Webcasts are presented in Pacific Standard Time.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SmallBusinessWebcast.com
- Member Since: April 7, 2011
Other items listed by SmallBusinessWebcast.com
- Year End Tax Saving To-Do List
- 7 Tax Tips For The Self Employed
- Tax Update – The New TAx Legislation
- Tax Tips For Lawyers
- Why and How Small Businesses Should Be Doing SEO