- URL: http://blog.surveyanalytics.com/2010/09/30/free-webinar-do-this-not-that-localizing-your-international-surveys/
- Date: 2010-10-05 09:00:00 PST
- Listed: October 1, 2010 12:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tuesday October 5th, 2010 at 9:00 AM PST
Have you thought about implementing international research strategies for your company or clients but found it too intimidating to try?
Join SurveyAnalytics as we team up with Language Intelligence to give you the right tools to conduct actionable research on a global scale.
Localization is the process used to adapt your survey to a particular language and culture. Internationalization, then, is the process of planning, designing and implementing a culturally neutral survey which can be easily localized.
Some questions weâ€™ll address in this webinar are:
How do you prepare your English survey so that accurate localization is possible?
How can you be sure that the data collected will accurately represent your international markets?
How will you know that your translated surveys are culturally appropriate?
What are some common pitfalls to avoid?
This discussion will explore how to conduct successful global research as effectively and efficiently as possible. Weâ€™ll examine best practices for reaching all of your target locales. From cultural considerations to word selection and structure, you will hear from localization experts about how to properly internationalize your survey questions, demographics, scales, and concepts. We will also examine some common challenges that localization and translation can present along the way.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Certified Guerrilla Internet Marketing Course with Jay Conrad Levinson
- Innovative Online Marketing Ideas on a Shoestring Budget
- A Guide to Successful Facebook Ads
- Are Business Plans Necessary?
- The Quick and Dirty: Making a Video