Madonna Versus Bruce Springsteen, Handling Change with Effective Communication – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700148
- Date: January Thursday 14th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 1:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Amanda Box
Change is hard, but necessary and effective communication skills will facilitate success.
Why Should You Attend:
Change affects every part of your work and personal life. It makes sense to be equipped with a successful strategy to handle these fast paced changes. With this webinar, you will learn to navigate through changes with improved communication skills so that you and your coworkers can conquer challenges and still want to be on the same team. Find out if you are a Madonna or a Bruce Springsteen, and learn to appreciate the strengths of both as you handle change better than ever.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
I. Believe in something greater
A. Champions of change provide perspective
B. Realities of change may surprise you
II. Organizations generally have fundamental shared values that embrace change
III. Are you Madonna?
IV. Are you Bruce Springsteen?
V. A conversation between Madonna and Bruce provides insight
VI. Effective communication through change is crucial
A. Consider the effects of groupthink
B. Get the job done and keep the relationships intact
C. Pay attention to nonverbals
D. Have the courage to speak up
E. Ask the right questions
F. Avoid the wrong questions
G. Listen like your life depends on it
VI. Ultimately, change is not a luxury, but a necessity
The success of your communication determines your success in every other aspect of your life. Although people begin talking around age one, we generally have very little training on effective communication skills. Primarily we learn from those we are observe the most and that may or may not be successful.
The changes that we must negotiate are happening at such a fast rate, it can be difficult to keep up and provide a ripe environment for conflict. Research suggests that more technological changes will occur in this century than all the previous ones combined. This combination of fast paced changes and conflict will only slow down productivity and foster care requirements.
No need to get depressed though. Learning to improve your communication skills will help you immediately and you will be motivated to continue improvement. A notable bonus for your improved communication will be that others will improve too, your stress will go down, and your productivity will go up.
Who Will Benefit:
From entry level positions, to the CEO, all professionals will take away immediately practical communication skills for handling fast paced changes.
• Business Employees
• Business Managers
• Government Agencies
• Medical Professionals
• Industry Leaders
• Sports Teams
• University Development Teams
For more information,
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Ethics for In-House Attorneys – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Procure-to-Pay Fraud Cycle: Detecting and Preventing Purchasing, Receiving and Disbursement Frauds – By Compliance Global Inc.
- 2015 HIPAA Changes: Get Updated on the Issues and Risks for Renewed Audit Efforts – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Transition to a New Role – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Focus on Excellence: How to Build a Culture of High Performance Using the Baldrige Criteria and Framework – By Compliance Global Inc.