- URL: http://asam.edu.au/events-managing-difficult-conversations.html
- Date: 5 October 2016
- Listed: September 22, 2016 9:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Difficult conversations include giving critical feedback, requesting that someone change their behaviour and dealing with tension. In fact, a difficult conversation is any conversation that you find challenging, confronting or even fearful of having.You will learn some basic techniques that you can take away and apply anywhere.
Taking place on 5 October from 2-3pm AEDT, this free webinar will explore what makes difficult conversations so challenging, including the cognitive, emotional and identity factors. You will learn basic techniques that you can take away and apply anywhere.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Melita Ferguson
- Member Since: September 22, 2016
Other items listed by Melita Ferguson
- Time Management and Prioritisation
- Making Effective Decisions – Rationality and Intuition
- The Art of Leading and Managing Up
- Resilience in the Workplace
- Self Awareness and Acting with Mindfulness