- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501868LIVE?channel=webinarbase_May_2018_SEO
- Date: 05/18/2018
- Listed: March 12, 2018 8:45 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 4 hours
In this webinar, we will explore the hazards related to the manufacturing facility on many fronts. To understand the plant work environment as it relates to safety, the employer must consider what the equipment the workers are exposed to on a daily basis.
Why should you Attend:
Manufacturing plants are notorious for being hazardous in nature, due to the type of equipment that are in use. Outputs are carefully measured in units per shift or even minute.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
Sheldon Primus is a Certified Occupational Safety Specialist and holds a Master of Public Administration with a concentration in environmental policy. He has been in the environmental and occupational safety field since 1994. Additionally, he is a trainer for the Certified Occupational Safety Specialist program of the Alliance Safety Council-Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Sheldon is an authorized OSHA General Industry and Construction trainer for the 10 and 30-hour Outreach program. Sheldon is a guest columnist for the online publications of Treatment Plant Operator (TPO) and WaterOnline.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar on Exporting Marketing Channel Audits
- Investigator Reporting Responsibilities – OHRP
- Aseptic Technique Understanding and Cleanroom Behavior – 2017
- Tools for Human Error Reduction – 2017
- Laboratory-Developed Tests – Medical devices 2017