- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/ondemand/product.php?productid=1340&afflink=bewscmultiactmediasrl071510&promocode=4c3e87c0
- Listed: January 10, 2012 6:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Techniques to Get Your Foot In the Door
Presented By Peter Belanger – Available on demand
Technology has created tremendous barriers for sales people. From caller ID to voicemail to professional screeners, reaching the decision-maker has never been more challenging. When you finally reach them, you have a mere few seconds to capture their attention…or you get the dreaded click…and opportunity is lost. For most sales people, the prospecting call begins the sales process – but if you can’t reach or engage the decision-maker, the sales pipeline quickly runs dry.
Peter Belanger, telesales expert, helps sales people master the art of cold calling. Having spent 17 years in the trenches as a commission-only sales person, Peter learned the secrets to effectively working the phone and shares those cold calling techniques with you. He teaches you how to plan for your call, navigate through screeners, and overcome resistance. With Peter’s teachings, you will grab your prospects’ attention and load up your sales pipeline for record performance.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Deliver your message in 10 seconds or less to grab the attention of your prospect.
- Use the 4 magic elements for an effective cold calling plan strategy
- Effectively handle call screeners so that they want to help you
- Create a voicemail message that gets returned
- Keep the relationship going with an effective follow-up call plan
Peter Belanger is unique in that he often makes calls on a speakerphone in front of the sales forces he trains to show them exactly how to get the job done. His clients include…Universal Studios, Hartford Insurance, Cisco Systems, Volvo, GE Capital, Wells Fargo Bank, Microsoft, Xerox, IBM, Fender Music, Franklin Covey, Allergan Pharmaceuticals and over 100 other companies who wish to maximize their telephone effectiveness.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Social Media 2.0: Delivering competitive advantage for businesses
- Transforming Feedback into Profits
- Online Qual’ Via Social Media: The Good, the Bad … and the Future Part II
- Effective Link Building Strategies
- Turn Tradeshow Leads Into Sales – On Demand