- URL: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/1815482152264/WN_z0RUHlORTBCLPukk5fCeuA
- Date: 5 Feb, 2019 - 2:30pm GMT
- Listed: January 22, 2019 6:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
On average, manufacturers are losing 3% of all working days due to broken machinery and faulty parts, with each period of unplanned downtime lasting around four hours.
In the event of a power outage, machinery failure, human error or any other interruption, it’s essential that manufacturers deploy effective disaster recovery measures to get production back up and running as quickly as possible and that precious data isn’t lost in the process.
This webinar, co-hosted by HPE and Veeam – will discuss how you can:
– Use data intelligence to help your organisation to automatically anticipate & meet demand
– Introduce best practice processes to get you back up and running quickly in the event of a production stoppage
– Secure your data in the event of a system failure
– Implement the latest product continuity innovations
HPE and Veeam are working together to provide world-leading backup, disaster recovery and intelligent data management systems for all manner of IT infrastructures.