- URL: http://bit.ly/nnC1lP
- Date: 2011-07-28 10:00:00 PST
- Listed: July 5, 2011 10:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The ADL Mobile Learning Team recently released a mobile version of their mLearning Guide on the web and in various mobile platform stores. Join the webinar for discussion on the single development for deployment on multiple devices and choices made in development. Lessons learned will be shared.
About Judy Brown
Judy Brown is a Mobile Learning Strategic Analyst who retired as the Emerging Technology Analyst in the Office of Learning and Information Technology (OLIT) at the University of Wisconsin System Administration in 2006. As such, for six years (2000-2006) she was the Founder and Director of the Academic Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Co-Lab in partnership with the Department of Defense; conducted research on new computer directions and related technologies for the 15 institution UW System; focused on partnerships for improving learning with corporate, government and educational institutions at the Academic ADL Co-Lab in Madison, WI.
Our WebChat Series will discuss these important topics with some of the world’s leading authorities in mobile, gaming, and social media. The format is a live, conversation style webinar designed for even the busiest of executives. Its thirty-minute duration is dynamic and interactive-and is jammed with salient and thought-provoking ideas and insights.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Vignettes Learning
- Member Since: June 4, 2011
Other items listed by Vignettes Learning
- Delivering Effective Sales Demos
- Instant Learning through Story and Experience Sharing
- Benefits & Barriers to Social Learning: Discuss, Network & Share
- Fostering Learning Beyond the Classroom
- PRESTO! Learning Activities That Are Fun and Quick and Make Learning Stick!