- URL: http://www.qualvu.com/events/webinar-mobile-research-gets-real-hewlett-packard-lets-the-consumer-decide/
- Date: 2011-07-27 15:00:00 EST
- Listed: July 18, 2011 8:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The greater the ability to follow the natural inclinations and habits of the consumer, the better insights we gather. Innovative qualitative research trends and technology deliver better value only if they allow you to truly get into consumersâ€™ lives and get to know them in their element.
On July 27th at 3 PM EST, Qualvuâ€™s John Williamson and Hewlett-Packardâ€™s Sterling Jackson will challenge how you think about mobile research.
They will discuss why you should be focusing on the desired outcome and objectives of the study, rather than obsessing on the technology used. They will also show you how Hewlett-Packard was able to follow the natural shopping journey of high school graduates looking to purchase a PC and a printer for college by allowing respondents to choose the technology and location that best fit their needs.
Date & Time:
July 27th, 3PM EST
John Williamson, CEO & Founder, Qualvu
Sterling Jackson, Research Manager, Americas Shopper Insights, HP
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Qualvu
- Member Since: March 8, 2011
Other items listed by Qualvu
- Turning Qualitative Data into Decisions
- What Would You Do Without the Right Participants?
- From Mind Reader to Brand Leader: How mobile video engages consumersâ€™ deepest emotions
- Digital Research for a Digital World
- The New Market Research for Fast Moving Agencies