- URL: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702269LIVE/?channel=webinarbase-jan_2019_SEO
- Date: January 29, 2019
- Listed: November 8, 2018 8:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Overview: This Webinar will cover withholding rules, reciprocity and residency definitions.
Why should you Attend: To better understand the laws in each state and the tax guidance on how to determine taxation when employees live in one state and work in another. Or for employees that work in multiple states for travel for work.Also other state laws that affect payroll will be discussed.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Resident/Non Resident Withholding Rules
Evaluating taxation for multiple states
What wages are subject to taxation?
Withholding compliance issues
State Unemployment Insurance
Local tax residency rules
Who Will Benefit:
Employee Benefit Professionals
Attorneys who are Dealing with Payroll Process
Dayna Reum ,CPP, FPC is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. She has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, She moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, international and Canadian payroll.
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702269LIVE/?channel=webinarbase-jan_2019_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calculating Overtime Correctly Under The Fair Labor Standards Act
- Webinar on Determining Which Employees are Exempt under the Fair Labor
- How To Help Your Divorcing Employee(and save your bottom line)
- Web conference on 2017 Strategic Planning: A 90 Minute Working Session
- Business Writing for Financial Professionals