- URL: http://www.wtgwebinar.com/webinar/optimizing-overall-manufacturing-system-performance:-cell-culture-supplementation-/111
- Date: 2010-09-02 16:00:00 GMT
- Listed: August 18, 2010 1:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Opportunities to optimize manufacturing system performance can be found through cell culture supplementation. Specifically in animal-free cell culture supplements. InVitria, a company specializing in cell culture media supplements, is leading the way in animal-free supplements.
InVitria conducted several experiments with Matt Croughan at Keck Graduate Institute. Here are the findings:
– The benefits of animal-free supplements have been proven in small scale for research & development as well as mass production with bioreactors
– The use of cell culture supplements in increasing overall performance in manufacturing systems has shown to be beneficial for both performance and consistency
â€¢ Cell Culture Strategies in Optimization of Overall Manufacturing Performance
â€¢ Effects of Cell Culture Supplements Relative to Productivity
â€¢ Animal-Free Supplement Benefits
The speaker: Steve Pettit – Director, Cell Culture Development, InVitria. Steve has over 20 years of cell culture and virology experience.
Additional Speaker: Brittany Medbery – Marketing Coordinator, InVitria
This is a must attend webinar for Managers, Supervisors, and R&D in the biopharmaceutical formulation and manufacturing, bioprocessing, stem cell and regenerative medicine, medical devices and diagnostics, and those involved in life sciences research.
– PC headset
– PC speakers
– Broadband Connection
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Jenia Varabyeva
- Member Since: July 2, 2010
Other items listed by Jenia Varabyeva
- New Steps to Innovative Electronic Batch Recording
- Leading and Learning with NLP
- Leadership and talent engagement: Practical solutions to ensure success
- Embracing Change â€“ Are You a Change Champion?
- Removing the Risks and Profiting from a Sustainable Supply Chain