- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700261
- Date: December Thursday 17th
- Listed: November 18, 2015 12:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Learning how to overcome the challenges of being a payroll leader/manager. Along with tips of how to be more effective.
Why Should You Attend:
Payroll Teams of all levels face some of the same challenges. This webinar will give the new manager and the experienced payroll managers a tool kit of skills to handle to specific challenges leading a payroll team.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Responsibility of a Payroll Manager
• Suggestions of a Payroll Manager
• Primary Duties
• Building a Strong Payroll Management
Payroll Specific Management Skills
• How to prioritize tasks and/or issues
• Following state and federal laws and how to keep up to date
• Reporting Compliance
Management Tool kit
• Fixing inefficient processes
• Building strong relationships with vendors and/or other departments
• Leading and managing a payroll department
• What is the responsibility of a payroll manager?
• How to build a strong payroll team
• How to properly prioritize tasks and analyze processes to make effective improvements to the payroll processes
• How to not become a manager that just puts out the news emergency and or fire
• How to properly communicate for success
• How to run a meeting for most efficient outcome
Who Will Benefit:
• Accounting Professionals
• Payroll Tax Professionals
• Payroll Professionals
• HR Professionals
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700261
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Unique Device Identifier (UDI) Implementation – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Meeting Management: Stop Wasting Time; Start Getting Work Done and Even Have Some Fun – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Accurate Overtime Calculations under the Fair Labour Standards Act – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Designing Medical Devices for Long Life at Lower Costs – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Quality Systems Training to get a more Experienced Applicable Perspective based on decades of FDA Interactions, Help with Regulations and Industry Improvements – By Compliance Global Inc.