- URL: https://www.trainhr.com/webinar/payroll-tax-savings-plan---an-alternative-to-the-2019-loss-of-personal-business-deductions-702330LIVE?channel=webinarbase-march_2019_SEO
- Date: March 6, 2019
- Listed: January 21, 2019 1:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
In a 60-minute review Michael will cover the history of this tax law benefit and how it has changed. He will illustrate the new Third-Party-Administrator (TPA) methodology for 2019 and beyond to benefit Employers and Employees.
This can be done by adding this “turn-key outsourced” solution to your payroll further enhancing your benefits package.
The TPA (creator) of this plan is the ONLY group to receive a Private Letter Ruling from the IRS outlining their plan and how it is the only IRS compliant plan. The IRS came out with a Revenue Ruling (RR-2012-25) on Sept 14, 2012. Now this is the Law of the Land.
In the IRS Annual Guidance Sheet, the Plan and the Revenue Ruling are shown as the only recognized compliant plan structures.
Why should you Attend:
News Flash! Employees Can No Longer Deduct Business Related Expenses on Their Year-End Tax Return!!! Effective January 1st, 2018 the new tax plan eliminates unreimbursed employee businesss expenses for their taxes! These Employees spend Hundreds to Thousands of Dollars on their job to benefit their employer and now cannot even deduct these expenses on their year-end tax return!
Uniforms,Tools and Supplies.
Association Fees/union Dues/Certifications.
Home Internet and Mileage .
The great news!.
The new Tax law still allows employer accountable reimbursement plans!.
This is the only way to a W2 employee can deduct expenses. Bottom line there is no cost to the employers or employee; they both win!
Areas Covered in the Session:
History of the Tax Laws
How the Plan came to be
Guidelines for Utilization
Paycheck Administration Collaborators
Examples of Deductions
Employer-Employee; A Win-Win
Examples of Success
Industries on Board
Availability – Contact Info
Who Will Benefit:
CEO’s/COO’s/ HR Directors/Payroll Administrators
Managers of all Levels
Municipalities and County Governments
Any Business that Employs Staff Full Time
Hospitals-MD Offices-Surgery Centers
Michael Cilella, MBA is an independent Senior Benefits Consultant licensed in Life & Health Insurance and Annuities. Currently he is working with companies helping them structure their benefits packages.
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/webinar/payroll-tax-savings-plan—an-alternative-to-the-2019-loss-of-personal-business-deductions-702330LIVE?channel=webinarbase-march_2019_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Presence – Key to Getting Promoted
- Workplace Harassment Prevention: How to Conduct an Internal Harassment and Bullying Investigation
- TrainHR is conducting a Webinar on Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- The New Peak Performance: Bottom-Line Strategies for Personal Productivity, Balance and Profits
- Webinar on Move Over Millennials Here Come The Centennials More Changes In The Workplace