- URL: http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701745LIVE/?channel=webinarbase_july_2017_SEO
- Date: July 25, 2017
- Listed: May 7, 2017 9:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Who would you like to influence more effectively: Your manager? Co-workers? Employees? Key customers? Suppliers? Whether you need to influence someone to go along with your ideas, to make and keep commitments, to help you complete a task, or to work in a team, your success depends on using your personal power and communication skills. This fast-paced workshop will sharpen your skills for influencing and persuading others. You will learn to create rapport, ask directly, listen effectively, and use proven interpersonal skills to improve your effectiveness with individuals and with groups.
Why should you Attend:
The different styles we use to try to influence others
Effective techniques for creating and building rapport
The six most important tips for listening actively every time
Gaining commitment through assertiveness and engagement
Closing the “influence approach” positively, conclusively and consistently
Have you run into roadblocks trying to persuade and influence others?
Are you challenged when it comes to creating and building rapport?
How valuable would it be for you to gain “8 Quick Steps to Listening More Effectively Every Time”?
Is gaining commitment from others at times overwhelming?
Would you like to learn tips, tricks and techniques that will help you influence and persuade more effectively immediately at the end of our Webinar?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is!
Areas Covered in the Session:
Plan to Influence
Influence in Groups
Who Will Benefit:
Senior Vice President
Regional Vice President
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701745LIVE/?channel=webinarbase_july_2017_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Webinar on Meeting Management: Stop Wasting Time Start Getting Work Done And Even Have Some Fun
- Strategic Planning and Execution: The 1-2-3 Year Plan for Enterprise Success
- New EEOC Report: Workplace Harassment Prevention Not Working-Harassment Continues to be a Problem
- Webinar on ‘2017 Strategic Planning: A 90 Minute Working Session’
- 90 minutes webinar on How to Develop, Maintain and Enhance Your Credibility as a Professional