- URL: http://bit.ly/1QR5ydj
- Date: April 7th Thursday
- Listed: March 8, 2016 8:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Rick Cram
Key Take Away:
Leadership skills using emotional intelligence to increase self-confidence and personal resilience for effective conflict resolution, as you lead yourself and others through the challenge of coping with personal and professional change.
During the webinars, you will learn what leadership assessment tools successful executives use to keep moral high when change rears its ugly head.
Why Should You Attend:
Understand the top 8 coping strategies to avoid corporate chaos.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
The exact action steps that keep both productivity management and revenue high when corporate change challenges both.
• How to use your emotional intelligence training to increase self-confidence and greater personal resilience for you and your team management
• How to use effective conflict resolution as a way to influence and inspire others
• How to increase your overall self-confidence and leadership skills training as you lead yourself and others through the challenge of coping with personal and professional change
Who Will Benefit:
• Business Leaders
• Executives and their Teams
• Marketing professionals
• Customer service professionals
• Human resources professionals
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/1QR5ydj
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: December 15, 2015
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Preventing Product Liability – Key Areas Manufactures Need to Control – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Proven Techniques to Immediately Increase Productivity and Profitability – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Best Practices in Project Risk Management – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning for Computer Systems Regulated by FDA – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Pre-Control charts: A precursor to Statistical Process Control (SPC), this talks about how to develop and implement pre-control charting – By AtoZ Compliance.