- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4294100159891521538?source=WBase
- Date: Thu, Nov 24, 2016 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM CET
- Listed: November 22, 2016 1:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar is intended to discuss the parameters and interface limits that could support successful development and implementation of the risk framework and ensure yielding the maximum benefit for an existence of the PMO.
The speaker is Mr. Mahmoud Moataz , a Certified ISO 31000 trainer, certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager, PMI-RMP, and PMP. He has over ten years extensive project management experience, specialized in project controls: planning, scheduling, cost engineering etc.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: March 7, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Best Practices for Access Reviews – How to Reduce Risks and Improve Operational Efficiency
- Evaluate, Direct and Monitor for effective Governance of Enterprise IT
- “Impact of Trump on Managing Risk”
- Risk Treatment: Cost versus Benefit
- Risk Management, Business Continuity, Six Sigma- the relationship between frameworks, tools and techniques