- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/regnow2.php?event=2178&afflink=bewscmultiactmediasrl071510&promo=4c3e87c0
- Date: 2011-03-25 14:30:00 EDT
- Listed: March 21, 2011 5:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
“Business was great no matter what we did â€” and then it all came to a screeching halt.” The strategies that helped you build your business won’t be the ones that get you out of trouble. The effects of the economic downturn create challenges for many small to mid-sized businesses, but tremendous opportunity lies ahead for the ones who can best overcome them. What is your plan to out maneuver the competition and drive the profitability of your business?
Strategic planning expert, Denise Harrison leverages her hands-on expertise as a former company president and Fortune 500 senior executive to help small and mid-sized firms position their business for profitability.
She shares the insight she gained as a corporate executive as pearls of wisdom that you can immediately apply to your business. Denise guides you through the analytical process that allows you to take a fresh look at your business strategy, challenge the status quo, and chart a new course for profits.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
â€¢ Streamline your business by taking a fresh look… Have you really analyzed the best way to meet your customer needs?
â€¢ Identify your new ideal customer profile… the right customer for your new business strategy
â€¢ Creatively search for opportunities to differentiate your business from the competition
â€¢ Study industry trends use them to improve your bottom-line
â€¢ Drive profitability by leveraging your unique capabilities in the marketplace
As an added bonus, the first 50 registrants receive Denise’s eBook “Strategic Planning Tune-up” to help you implement the teachings from this training.
Friday, Mar 25, 2011 2:30pm – 3:30pm Eastern Time
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- The Scalable Cloud
- The Quickest Way to Build Cross-Platform Apps with AIR 2
- Master Cold Calling to Drive Revenue – On Demand
- Marketing Strategies: a Dozen Ways to Make 2011 the Best Year for Business
- How to Succeed with StumbleUpon Ads