- URL: http://fixeddatepm.eventbrite.com
- Listed: June 28, 2013 10:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Webinars will be held from 11am – 12:30pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, July 30th, August 6th, 13th, and 20th.
In this four-part live online webinar series, you will learn and apply to real work the practical skills and techniques you need to successfully define, plan, manage and review your projects when the only criteria you’re given is a due date. This series provides simple, visual approaches for project budget, schedule and quality success. You’ll complete the course with one of your real projects polished and ready to begin!
When you leave, you will be able to:
* Differentiate between a process, project and task.
* Clarify the responsibilities of a Project Sponsor, Project Manager and Project Stakeholders.
* Create a Project Charter in less than 45 minutes including tools that clarify ROI, scope, metrics, risk mitigation, constraints, communication planning and project governance.
* Create a Project Schedule by working back from a fixed date.
Regulate your own stress as the project progresses so you make the best decisions as the insanity kicks in.
* Influence and communicate with diverse Stakeholders and follow the rule “Bad News Early is Good News”.
* Practice flexible structure: at all times have a plan AND be ready to adapt it to ensure success.
* End a project even when the Stakeholders are adding new things.
* Use emotion-based Post-Project Review techniques to grow project management competence in your self and others.
The offering qualifies for PDUs and may be submitted for CPLP certification.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: RussellMartin
- Member Since: March 19, 2012
Other items listed by RussellMartin
- Guerrilla Project Management
- Stress is Heavy; Lighten Up
- Leading During Crisis Using Emotional Intelligence
- Creating Repeatable Project Plans
- The New World of Leadership