- URL: http://www.franklincovey.com/tc/events/calendar/2010-08
- Date: 2010-08-20 09:00:00 MDT
- Listed: July 15, 2010 8:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In the FranklinCovey Webinar Workshop-“Project Management Fundamentals: Managing Projects that Succeed”, participants learn not only how to manage a project effectively but also how to balance multiple projects with their other tasks and commitments.
They discover how to incorporate proven methods for keeping projects on schedule and on budget; increase support and buy-in to avoid unnecessary delays and rework; recognize and avoid potential “hot spots”; and use tools for increasing collaboration, communication, and accountability.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Advanced Link Building Strategies
- Online Qual’ Via Social Media: The Good, the Bad … and the Future Part II
- Nude Photography 3/3: Production and Post Production
- FREE Webinar with 37signals Founder, Jason Fried
- Increase Sales By by Understanding Human Behavior