- URL: http://www.franklincovey.com/tc/events/calendar/2010-08
- Date: 2010-08-20 09:00:00 MDT
- Listed: July 15, 2010 8:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In the FranklinCovey Webinar Workshop-“Project Management Fundamentals: Managing Projects that Succeed”, participants learn not only how to manage a project effectively but also how to balance multiple projects with their other tasks and commitments.
They discover how to incorporate proven methods for keeping projects on schedule and on budget; increase support and buy-in to avoid unnecessary delays and rework; recognize and avoid potential “hot spots”; and use tools for increasing collaboration, communication, and accountability.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- The Truth About Copyright for Creative Professionals
- S&P 2011 Investment Outlook: Does Higher Equal Lower?
- Google+ Brand Pages – What Every Marketer Needs to Know
- Social Engines – Powerful Online Lead Generation for Small Business
- Free Webinar: Real Estate After April 30th – What Now?