- URL: https://russellmartin.infusionsoft.com/app/form/2013-05-14-project-management--the-stock-market
- Listed: April 30, 2013 5:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
You’re managing a critical project for your organization, you’ve gone through all the financial hoops when half-way through the project it is delayed a few months because other initiatives needed to continue are not complete. No harm, no foul, right? Stopping a project releases the resources so the ‘cost’ is suspended until the project starts again. In a publicly traded company, this is NOT true. Learn basic corporate finance and understand why stalled projects can directly impact the stock price of a large corporation and it’s borrowing power. This explains you’re sponsor’s red face, doesn’t it?
Join us Tuesday, May 14th @ 1pm EST.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: RussellMartin
- Member Since: March 19, 2012
Other items listed by RussellMartin
- Creating Repeatable Project Plans
- Guerrilla Project Management
- Leading Uruly Project Teams
- Project Management for Fixed-Date Projects
- Leading During Crisis Using Emotional Intelligence