- URL: http://austinentrepreneurnetwork.org/2010/08/public-speaking-skills-webinar-september-16-2010/
- Date: 2010-09-16 12:00:00 CDT
- Listed: September 3, 2010 4:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Not everyone wants to be a professional speaker, but everyone can benefit from presenting with more impact.
My rule is â€œjust because someone is smart or has done something cool, it does not mean they belong on the stage!â€œ. Too many business professionals â€œwing itâ€ when they have to give a speech at a meeting, convention, conference or other gathering. This often leaves the audience wishing they could stick needles in their ears, rather than listen to one more minute of the talk.
Everyone can improve their speaking skills by making them a priority. If you see the preparation and practice as a â€œsecond tierâ€ priority, then your speaking skills will be â€œsecond tierâ€ as well.
Please join me for a webinar that will educate and motivate you to deliver better
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- The Secret to Closing More Sales
- The Open Innovation Revolution with Stefan Lindegaard
- Conversion Boom or Bust: Driving eCommerce Results with Online Video
- Inside a Winning Trader’s Mind
- How to Tweak Email Messaging to Generate More Leads