- URL: http://www.bmgi.com/webinars
- Date: 2010-09-29 12:00:00 EST
- Listed: September 9, 2010 6:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
What does it take to develop the right technology? The answer is simple: technology itself! That simple truth is behind the exponential growth of technology today. Given the increasing challenges of globalization, a population explosion, a changing climate, increasingly scarce resources and economic volatility, our ability to keep up with and use technology effectively has never been greater. Individuals and organizations need to understand data, solve problems and implement cutting-edge solutions. In this webinar you will learn why the need to stay ahead technically has never been greater.
Specifically, you will learn:
– Why an understanding of technology must become a core competency for everyone, not just the IT Department.
– The many roles technology plays in decision making, process execution and problem solving.
– How to decide where to apply technology and where not to.
– How to close your technology knowledge gap.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JRHall
- Member Since: September 1, 2010
Other items listed by JRHall
- Stress: Why Stress Can Be a Good Thing, and How to Make it Work for You
- Beyond Value Stream Mapping: Customer Job Mapping
- Group versus Individual: Why Two Heads Arenâ€™t Always Better Than One
- What Comes Around Goes Around: A History of Problem Solving that You Wonâ€™t Believe
- RESPECT: The Golden Rule of Effective Change Management