- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501794LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Apr_2018_SEO
- Date: 04/06/2018
- Listed: February 13, 2018 2:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GMP regulations describe required quality management system for production and testing of products in these regulated industries. The purpose of the GMP regulations is to ensure that a product is safe and meets its intended use.
Why should you Attend:
Learn about GxP/GMP regulations and how they affect quality management system and quality audit. Learn about different types of quality audits and how to properly prepare for them, what actions you need to take to ensure that your organization will pass an audit.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Quality Management System
Who Will Benefit:
Eleonora Babayants is a Galaxy Consulting Founder and President, She is a documentation management professional and hands-on consultant with over 25 years of experience in documentation and records management, document control, regulatory compliance, internal and external auditing, electronic document management systems, information governance, and change management.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Cyber Issues in Your Business Continuity Planning – 2017
- The New FDA-Product Approval Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Automating Excel – How to edit an Existing Macro – 2017
- Webinar on Basic Cleaning with Environmental Cleaning
- Aseptic Technique Understanding and Cleanroom Behavior – 2017