- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502452LIVE?channel=webinarbase_May_2019_SEO
- Date: 05/03/2019
- Listed: March 17, 2019 10:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will help you develop a quality control program that fits your microbiological laboratory’s needs. We will explicitly not cover any serological, immunological or molecular tests.
Why should you Attend:
In microbiology laboratories, there are a wide array and media for all sorts of use. From clinical laboratories, to environmental monitoring, from research laboratories to industrial labs, there are a large number of different set-ups.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Why quality control for these reagents?
Quality control for solid media
Quality control for liquid media
Quality control for media kits
Quality control for biochemical reagents
Who Will Benefit:
Research and Development
Todd B. Graham is a clinical laboratory scientist for a large hospital system in the New York Tri-State Area as well as a scientific consultant for Fortune 500 biotechnology firms, healthcare systems throughout the world and R1 Research Level Universities.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategies To Prevent Manufacture And Distribution Of Substandard Medications
- Latest Guidelines for Combination Products Registration – 2017
- European Data Protection Regulation – Latest 2019
- Webinar on Exporting Marketing Channel Audits
- What is Human Factors and why is it Important?