- URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/434302518
- Date: 2011-11-15 16:00:00 EST
- Listed: November 7, 2011 5:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Equity capital is great for a growing venture, as it does not require paying it back as does a loan.
Most entrepreneurs are familiar with equity capital, but not sure how to raise it. This webinar will teach you the various ways to raise equity capital, including:
– Issuing stock
– The uses of a convertible note
– How to establish a pre-money valuation for your venture
– How to present a deal to a potential investor
– And much more…
Your host will be Dr. Tom Duening, who has over 27 years of experience as an entrepreneur. Dr. Duening has been teaching entrepreneurship for 20 years, and he’s written 12 business books.