- URL: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/a/buglabs.net/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dE9ETV9zcU8zR181NFRKR2o2ZlpneXc6MQ
- Date: 2010-07-13 09:00:00 PDT
- Listed: June 30, 2010 8:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Open source, modular hardware is revolutionizing the way enterprises and innovators bring ideas to market. In this 30-min webinar, we will explore a novel approach to commercializing technology systems, one that helps get prototypes to market twice as fast at half the cost. This rapid, low-cost approach to commercializing technology is also known as the BUG Development Method.
– Problems with the Traditional Approach: We start by taking a close look at the shortcomings of the traditional approach to system development.
– The BUG Development Method: This method highlights how to utilize open source, modular hardware to dramatically reduce cost and time-to-market, thus boosting ROI.
– BUG Platform Overview: Weâ€™ll explore how best-of-breed, open source technologies are combined to bring ideas to reality.
– BUG Benefits: There are many reasons why BUGs are the clear choice for customers like Accenture, Nokia, and Pitney Bowes… here are a few.
Tuesday July 13, 2010
12pm EDT; 9am PDT
Pre-register through July 12, 2010 at https://spreadsheets0.google.com
Participation limited to 10 guests.
This webinar is intended for business leaders, project managers, scientists, researchers and innovators in need of a better way of developing electronics/software systems.
Mike de Senna is Director of Sales and Business Development for Bug Labs and creator/host of the Bug Labs Webinar Series. He is a strong believer in the business and social benefits of open source, modular hardware, and spends much of his time working with leaders from the automotive, government and healthcare sectors to solve their business challenges.